Authors and contributors must adhere to the following guidelines when submitting articles: 1. Articles must be typed and saved in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). The typed articles should be attached and sent to the following e-mail addresses; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. As soon as the articles are received, a confirmation message will be sent to the author(s)/contributor(s).
3. Please note that the confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail address and phone number specified on the article. If no e-mail address or phone number is found in the article, then the e-mail address which the articles was sent from will be used to send the confirmation message.
4. Information relating to article publication will be conveyed to authors/contributors only through the Editor-in-Chief's e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, text messages will bear our journal name.
During submission of the article, the following should be included: 1. Full address including email & telephone of each author.
2. It should be clearly mentioned that the article is original research or review.
3. The corresponding author should state that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis).